|Department||Space Industry Development Authority, Oklahoma|
|Date Opened||1/25/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/20/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Salary commensurate with experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
Please attach Resumes to application Facilities Manager Additional Responsibilities: Education and Experience – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – Mandatory Requirements:
• Assist with Risk Management duties and evaluations
• Inspect and assess condition of buildings for repairs and/or renovation
• Supervise renovations, repairs, and capital improvements
• Oversee all grounds keeping including waste water and potable water systems
• Assist Director of Airport Operations with FAA 14 CFR part 91/Airport Compliance
• Supervise all maintenance staff. Submit proposals related to energy saving expenditures.
• Maintain vendor relationships.
• Perform facility plant equipment obsolescent planning, budgeting, replacement and remediation
• Ensure buildings have updated inspections with condition reports
• Implement updated facility maintenance programs on an annual basis
• Manage water and waste water facilities on site
• Perform environmental hazard management, planning and remediation reports
• Implement maintenance programs for related streets and utilities
• Work directly with the state program manager and all contractors on construction projects
1. Additional responsibilities may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration or five years’ experience in Public Works and Procurement or a combination of education and/or related experiences.
Knowledge of procurement laws and regulations; personnel management practices; DEQ regulations and requirements; managerial functions and practices; techniques and principle of supervision; equipment/machinery maintenance practices and associated requirements.
Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License
Class C Water/Waste Water License
Location – Oklahoma Air and Spaceport, Burns Flat, Oklahoma
Salary – Commensurate with experience
Education and Experience –
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities –