|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||1/21/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Salary listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
Please apply at:
Pharmacy Technician II, I
About the Position: Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for assisting in filling prescriptions and dispensing drugs in a state institution/hospital; may compound drugs under close supervision.
• Open/Close dates: 11/19/2021 – Until filled
• Annual Salary is (Level II) - $26,162 & (Level I) - $23,920
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• (Level II) – Education and experience requirements at this level consist of two years of experience as a pharmacy clerk and possession of a pharmacy technician permit issued by the Oklahoma Board of Pharmacy and/or other recognized pharmacy technician certified board as required by the hired entity; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting the completion of thirty semester hours of college course work for each year of the required experience.
• (Level I) – Education and experience requirements at this level consist of six months of experience as a pharmacy clerk or work involving the maintenance of inventory records; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting the completion of fifteen semester hours of college course work for the required experience.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest inpatient behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent of adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.