|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||1/10/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $45,000 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to leading Oklahoma to prosperity through health. Our mission is to protect and promote health, prevent disease and injury, and cultivate conditions by which Oklahomans can thrive. We value respect, collaboration, and service.
OSDH is seeking a full time Materiel Management Technician providing support to Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. This is a state employee position governed by the Civil Service Rules, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.OSDH offers a comprehensive Benefits packet, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance, follow this link Plan Year 2022. The annual salary for this position is up to 45,000.00 based on education and experience.
This position will be responsible for procurement, receipt, storage, control, issuance, inventory, delivery of material, equipment, records, agency mail, and other supplies used to support agency business practices. Incumbents must be able to assist with shipping, receiving and copy shop duties for anyone in the agency.
Position Responsibilities /Essential Functions
• Receives, issues, ships and arranges materials, records, agency mail and other supplies in proper locations using machinery as needed.
• Provides centralized mail services and/or performs centralized printing functions.
• Assists agency departments in mail preparation and tracking according to provided specifications
• Inspects items for conformance with specifications.
• Conducts inventories, maintains records, files reports, and performs necessary administrative duties.
• Assists requisitioners in preparation of specifications.
• Confers with department heads concerning purchases, deliveries, and acceptability of supplies.
• Coordinates with other units/divisions as needed to clarify policy, procedure and determine status for a wide range of service and support related requests, which may include the
acquisition, storage, disbursement and/or disposal of assets and records.
• Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical
• Works effectively in team environment, participating and assisting their peers.
Valued Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Required at this level include knowledge of simple arithmetic and of the English language. Ability is required to write simple reports; to follow oral or written instructions; and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Knowledge of basic computer skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel normally associated with this position. Some positions may require performing moderately heavy lifting or other manual tasks. Applicants must meet the physical requirements of lifting/carrying 70 pounds occasionally, 25 pounds frequently and able to push and pull a maximum force of 40 pounds.
If education, certification or licensure is required to meet qualifications, applicants must provide documentation at the time of interview.
All applicants are subject to a background check and must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|