|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||1/10/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||up to $43,000, based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to leading Oklahoma to prosperity through health. Our mission is to protect and promote health, prevent disease and injury, and cultivate conditions by which Oklahomans can thrive. We value respect, collaboration, and service. Position Responsibilities /Essential Functions Other Duties: Valued Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Physical Demands and Work Environment:
OSDH is seeking a full time Audit Administrative Assistant providing support to Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. This is a state employee position 3400 4339 governed by the Civil Service Rules, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. OSDH offers a comprehensive . The annual salary for this position are up to $43,000 based on education and experience.
Will provide administrative support for OMMA Auditors involving the maintenance and reporting of financial accounting data. This includes maintenance of appropriate accounts, ledgers, journals, registers, and other financial records, and the preparation of routine or standard reports concerning financial operations and data.
• Maintains files of source documents and other information related to accounting activities.
• Initiate correspondence requiring knowledge of agency or program procedures and policies.
• Develops and maintains confidential or complex files.
• Interprets and advises internal and external customers on departmental or program rules, regulations, and laws.
• Coordinates activities with internal and external customers; to include scheduling audits, interviewing callers, arranging appointments, and handling office details.
• Enters and retrieves information using Personal Computer or other data processing equipment and receives and reviews coded and uncoded source documents; reviews data and makes
• Perform audit prep work for OMMA Auditors.
• Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of
• Works effectively in team environment, participating and assisting their peers.
Knowledge of accounting procedures and terminology, or business arithmetic, and of modern office methods and procedures. Ability is required in the use of office equipment such as calculators, personal computers, copiers, demonstrated skills in the maintenance and reporting of financial accounting data.
Work is typically performed in an office setting with a climate-controlled settings and exposure to moderate noise level. While performing the duties of the job, employee is required to talk, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. This position requires long period of sitting and daily use of computer and phone. Applicants must be willing to perform all job-related travel associated with this position.
Position Responsibilities /Essential Functions
Valued Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Required two years of clerical, bookkeeping, or technical accounting experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting completion of 12 semester hours in accounting or bookkeeping at an accredited college or university for each 12 months of the required experience or the completion of a vocational training course in accounting for the one year of experience.
If education, certification or licensure is required to meet qualifications, applicants must provide documentation at the time of interview.
All applicants are subject to a background check and must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|