|Department||Department of Rehabilitation Services|
|Date Opened||1/7/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $31,768.32|
|Full or Part Time||
Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Oklahoma School for the Deaf- Sulphur
This is a re-announcement of #22-007. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS MUST RE-APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED.
This position provides total health care to OSD students, medical assessments, maintains health records, administers medications, reports to supervisor; serve as a charge nurse during supervisor’s absence. Knowledge of all nursing practices, exercise sound medical judgement, provides training to others.
Annual salary is commensurate with education and years of experience up to $31,768.32; Employees are provided paid health, dental, life and retirement benefits as well as an option to participate in the State’s tax-deferred annuity program.
The Department of Rehabilitation Services provides a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave for the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• 5% additional pay for the possession of an appropriate professional certification or licensure
• Training opportunities to help meet CEU requirements
ALL SOURCES – Applicants, without previous state service OR currently in trial period status, must apply through the Office of Management and Enterprise Services OKJOBS on-line External Listings applicant system (www.jobaps.com/ok/). Current State of Oklahoma employees with permanent status must apply through the Office of Management and Enterprise Services OKJOBS on-line Internal Listings applicant system (www.jobaps.com/OK/promo.asp).
For questions regarding specific duties or details of this job, please contact Human Resources at HR@okdrs.gov
For inquiries on the application process or general application inquiries, please contact Applicant Services at (405) 521-2177.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements:
Possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a licensed practical nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing for one (1) year.
Selective Qualifications: American Sign Language Skills.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.