|Department||Department of Rehabilitation Services|
|Date Opened||1/7/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/12/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT OR FORMER PERMANENT, CLASSIFIED STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE “INTERNAL JOBS” LISTING HERE. DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS RECRUITMENT.
Housekeeping/Custodial Worker, Level II, F50B
Location: Oklahoma School for the Blind (OSB) - Muskogee
Position cleans offices, restrooms, lockers, hallways, stairs, classrooms, gymnasium, dance room, game room, auditorium, etc., to maintain good sanitation/health and safety for the students/staff. Shampoos carpets, strips/waxes, buffs floor; dispose of hazardous materials; requests and maintains supplies and equipment.
Assigned shift: 10:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Trial period is required.
The Department of Rehabilitation Services will conduct a criminal background check on new hires as part of an offer of employment that is made contingent upon a successful criminal background check.
The Department of Rehabilitation Services provides a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave for the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• 5% additional pay for the possession of an appropriate professional certification or licensure
• Training opportunities to help meet CEU requirements
ALL SOURCES – Applicants, without previous state service OR currently in trial period status, must apply through the Office of Management and Enterprise Services OKJOBS on-line External Listings applicant system (www.jobaps.com/ok/). Current State of Oklahoma employees with permanent status must apply through the Office of Management and Enterprise Services OKJOBS on-line Internal Listings applicant system (www.jobaps.com/OK/promo.asp).
For questions regarding specific duties or details of this job, please contact Human Resources at HR@okdrs.gov
For inquiries on the application process or general application inquiries, please contact Applicant Services at (405) 521-2177.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Level II- requirements at this level consist of six months experience in building or institutional custodial work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.