|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||1/5/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Salary||Up to $16.83, based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to leading Oklahoma to prosperity through health. Our mission is to protect and promote health, prevent disease and injury, and cultivate conditions by which Oklahomans can thrive. We value respect, collaboration, and service. Other Duties: Physical Demands and Work Environment:
OSDH is seeking a full time Call Center Specialist providing support to Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. This is a state employee position 34003662. governed by the Civil Service Rules, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. OSDH offers a comprehensive For more information about the benefit allowance [click here]. The hourly salary for this position is up to $16.83 based on education and experience.
The Call Center Specialist assists the patient services division of Oklahoma Medial Marijuana Authority (OMMA) by providing customer service support to customers of the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority.
Position Responsibilities /Essential Functions
• Receives customer telephone questions and complaints in a professional manner.
• Completes research and resolves documentation errors or discrepancies. Forwards more complex problems when needed.
• Provides general information to customers on OMMA policies, and procedures.
• Provides basic information to customers regarding applications.
• Prints and scans documents.
• Assists various routine administrative tasks.
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
• Works effectively in team environment, participating and assisting their peers.
Valued Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Deep Knowledge of OMMA policies and processes.
• Attention to detail and organization.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to use a personal computer and related software applications including Microsoft Word or Excel.
• Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
• Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
• Understand the speech of another person.
• Positive attitude.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Answer the phone for long periods of time.
• Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Repeat the same movements.
• Able to lift, pull and push 15 pounds occasionally
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Qualified applicants will possess one year of experience in customer service working with the general public.
Preferred applicants will possess a college degree and/or one year of experience working in a call center environment
If education, certification or licensure is required to meet qualifications, applicants must provide documentation at the time of interview.
All applicants are subject to a background check and must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|