|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/21/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/3/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Click here to apply:
This position is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Field Services Coordinator
About the Position:
This position works with providers to plan and develop needed treatment services, provides and/or links with technical assistance and training, and monitors existing programs. Assures compliance with the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (DMHSAS) standards, contracts, and best practice requirements as well as other applicable governing/codified standards in managing and delivering services in contracted programs. This position is funded through National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative Category III grant, EAST OKC. This position will contribute to meeting the goals and objectives of the grant in disseminating culturally responsive trauma treatments to children living in 10 zip codes in Oklahoma City.
• Application period: 10/20/2021 – 11/03/2021
• Vacancies: 1
• Annual Salary is $49,750+
• Primary Working Hours are M-F; 8-5
• FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Master’s degree in Behavioral Health, Education Development or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of additional qualifying experience for each year of the required education.
NOTE: No substitution for a Bachelor’s degree.
For some positions preference may be given to applicants who possess one of the following: Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC), Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC), or similar license in a behavioral health field.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position.
• This position is TIME LIMITED based on grant funding for a maximum of 60 months unless sustained by state appropriations.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Community Based Services program serves as the hub for the majority of our outpatient services, and is also often host site for other specialized programs such as Program of Assertive Community Treatment (PACT), the residential care services, housing, and access to benefits. We also recognize the value of inter-agency collaborations and community integration.
Announcement #: 2022-29.1 CO
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.