|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/20/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/3/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$59,250.00 plus evening, holiday, weekend shift differential and benefits!|
|Full or Part Time||
Click here to apply:
This position is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Change lives and come join a highly skilled multi-discipline team of professionals providing care to high risk individuals in a state of the art facility located in the heart of the metro area. The treatment philosophy is trauma sensitive, co-occurring, person-centered and recovery-oriented in nature. Position is assigned responsibilities for providing direct or indirect professional nursing services for crisis services.
This includes providing nursing assessments, planning, interventions, evaluations, health related education, case management, and execution of the medical regime including administering medications and treatments prescribed by any person authorized to prescribe by state law.
- Posting Open/Closing Dates - 10/20/2021-11/03/2021
- Full-time position
- Annual Salary is $59,250.00 plus evening, holiday, weekend shift differential and benefits!
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Currently recruiting for evening shift!
- Number of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a registered nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing and one year of professional nursing experience; OR Associate in Nursing and two years of professional nursing experience; OR Associate in Nursing and three years of LPN experience in psychiatric nursing.
Special requirements: Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 50 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.