|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/20/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/3/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$41,000.00 not including benefit allowance!|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma County Crisis Intervention Center (OCCIC) and the Oklahoma Crisis Recovery Unit (OCRU) are looking for case managers to join their team. Located in the OKC metro, OCCIC and OCRU provide non-hospital emergency intervention for adults dealing with mental health, substance abuse, or co-occurring issues. This position will be responsible for working as part of a treatment team to provide case management for facility consumers. The treatment philosophy is trauma sensitive, co-occurring, person-centered and recovery-oriented in nature.
- Posting Open/Closing Dates - 10/20/2021-11/03/2021
- Full-time position
- Annual Salary is $41,000.00 not including benefit allowance!
- FLSA Status: Nonexempt
- Currently recruiting for day shift!
- Number of Vacancies: 2
Minimum Qualifications and Experience: Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in a behavioral health field.
- Willing to fulfill any job related travel
- Contingent to training availability, Department sponsored case management certification will be completed within 30 days of start date.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.