|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/20/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/3/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$28,017.60 - 23,962.00|
|Full or Part Time||
Recovery Support Specialist
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma
Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center (COCMHC), Norman, OK is currently recruiting for a few Recovery Support Specialists to join their Adult Outpatient and Outreach teams. This position performs a wide range of tasks to assist our facility consumers in regaining control of their lives and recovery processes. This position requires that the applicant possess the skills to maintain a high level of professionalism, ethics, and interactions with all ODMHSAS staff and consumers.
- Posting Open/Closing Dates - 10/20/2021-11/03/2021
- Full-time position
- Sr. Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist: $28,017.60 ($13.47/hr) plus benefits!
- Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist: $26,728.00 ($12.85/hr) plus benefits!
- Recovery Support Specialist: $23,962.00 ($11.52/hr) plus benefits!
- FLSA Status: Nonexempt
- Number of Vacancies: Two (2)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Sr. Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist: This position requires that the application be currently certified as a Peer Recovery Support Specialist, high school diploma or GED, demonstrates personal knowledge in advocacy in recovery, and two years of PRSS experience.
- Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist: This position requires that the application be currently certified as a Peer Recovery Support Specialist, high school diploma or GED, and demonstrates personal knowledge in advocacy in recovery.
- Recovery Support Specialist: This position requires a high school diploma or GED, demonstrates personal knowledge or advocacy in recovery, and the ability to become a Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing:
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.