|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/20/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/27/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Click here to apply:
This position is located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Human Resources Business Partner
About the Position:
The HRM division is seeking a customer-focused Human Resources professional to join our team within Central Office, located in Oklahoma City, OK. This position will oversee the onboarding process of an HR Team and will be the primary consultant to the facilities to which the team is assigned. This position is responsible for maintaining the facility’s organizational charts, entering appointment changes, data changes and terminations as well as ensuring that vacancy refill approvals are obtained and writing disciplines for the facilities assigned. This position will routinely travel to its assigned facility to meet with supervisors and employees. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused, have strong verbal and written communications skills, and be detailed and process-oriented and act as an employee champion, a change agent and anticipates HR-related needs.
• Application period: 10/20/2021 – 10/27/2021
• Vacancies: 1
• Annual Salary is $56,800 +
• Primary Working Hours are M-f; 8-5
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
A bachelor’s degree and two years of technical human resources management experience to include: job analysis, position classification, wage/salary, benefit administration, recruitment, payroll administration, or accounting OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel normally associated with this position.
• This position is only open to current and former State of Oklahoma employees.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Human Resources Management (HRM) division provides support to over 1,800 employees working at Central Administration and ODMHSAS state-operated facilities statewide. HRM consults with department leaders and manages the employee life cycle, including recruitment, selection, compensation/payroll, performance measures, retirement, and benefits.
PIN: 4520-1673; 2793
Announcement #: 2022-34 CO
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.