|Department||State Bureau of Investigation|
|Date Opened||10/20/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/3/2021 4:00:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This vacancy is located in the Procurement and Facilities Unit (Support Services Division) at OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK.
ANNUAL SALARY: $40,350.45
MAJOR WORK DUTIES:
1. Coordinate daily purchasing activities as requested for multiple Divisions of the OSBI.
2. Process simple purchases by determining best method and vendor for the procurement process.
3. Work with OSBI Divisions and make recommendations regarding bidding practices, assist with preparation of complex bids and write and/or edit bid specifications as required. Aide, assist and review end-user bid specifications with OMES for purchases over agency authority limit.
4. Aides, assists and reviews bid solicitations for determining the lowest and best responsive bidder for contract award.
5. Responsible for Contract Administration for Divisions of the OSBI, including tracking expiration dates of annual contracts.
Successful applicants must be willing to submit to a drug screen, polygraph examination, psychological evaluation (commissioned positions only), and a thorough background investigation. Certain events automatically disqualify an applicant, such as, felony conviction; admission of an undetected crime that, if known, would have been a felony charge; failure to pay federal or state income tax; positive confirmed drug urine test; illegal use of a controlled substance within certain time frames.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT OR FORMER PERMANENT, CLASSIFIED STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE “INTERNAL JOBS” LISTING HERE. DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS RECRUITMENT.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities involving the acquisition of goods and services for an institution or agency.
The Contracting and Acquisitions Agent job family consists of four levels which are distinguished by the level of complexity of specific job assignments, the extent of responsibility assigned for a specific task, the level of expertise required for the completion of assigned tasks, and the responsibility assigned for the supervision of others.
This is the basic level of this job family where employees are assigned responsibilities for beginning level professional and technical work related to contracting and the procurement of goods and services for an institution or agency. Responsibilities may include reviewing and processing requisitions, making recommendations concerning purchases, preparing bid specifications, contracts and requisitions, and maintaining files.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of three years technical clerical work; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Scores based on: 100% Evaluation of Education and Experience listed on a supplemental questionnaire.