|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/18/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/27/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$47,000.00 (Salary range is based on experience, tenure and certification)|
|Full or Part Time||
Behavioral Health Case Manager II
This position is located in Hugo, OK
About the Position:
Under general direction provides professional telephone and on-site emergency/crisis screening and intervention, interviews consumers and families by phone and/or in person to explore the needs and resources for the those requesting services and participates with an interdisciplinary team in treatment and discharge planning.
• One (1) Vacancies
• Application period: October 18, 2021 to October 27, 2021
• Annual Salary: up to $47,000.00 (Salary range is based on experience, tenure and certification)
• Primary Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Senior Behavioral Health Case Manager II
• A bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health field and
• Two (2) years of professional experience in professional case management behavioral health services.
• Behavioral Health Case Manager II
• Completion of the curriculum requirements for a baccalaureate degree in a behavioral health field
• Offer of employment is conditional on becoming a certified CM II within 6 months
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing:
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
Operated by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Carl Albert Community Mental Health Center (CACMHC) is a fully accredited 15-bed psychiatric hospital and outpatient clinic. Other CACMHC offices located in Southeastern Oklahoma are—Holdenville Satellite, Heavener Satellite, Hugo Satellite, Idabel Satellite, Stigler Satellite, Atoka Satellite and Ada PACT.
CACMHC is committed to acknowledging and honoring differences in ethnic and other diverse groups of people. The agency recognizes the vital role this plays in the emotional well-being, identity, and therapeutic care of adults, children and families served, and will tolerate nothing less than respectful, thoughtful, empathic attitudes from its employees and consultants.
CACMHC offers rewarding career opportunities for health care professionals in a progressive and dynamic psychiatric care facility and outpatient clinic.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.