|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||10/14/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/28/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $80,000.00 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time Project Manager that will focus on the business and operational aspect of projects and activities of the Employees Group Insurance Division (EGID).This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive For more information about the benefit allowance [click here]. The annual salary for this position is up to $80,000.00 based on education and experience.
• Understands the needs of the business by planning the project/program requirements development process, and determining which requirements are the highest priority for implementation.
• Performs requirements elicitation utilizing various data collection techniques for collecting requirements for stakeholders, document analysis, focus groups, interviews, workshops, reverse engineering, surveys, task analysis, process mapping, and job shadowing.
• Performs requirements analysis and documentation.
• Develops and specifies requirements to be implemented by a project team.
• Communicates to ensure that stakeholders understand the requirements and how they will be implemented.
• Establishes detailed timelines and coordinates with subject matter experts (SMEs) on deliverables ensuring goals are met.
• Conducts feasibility studies.
• Prepares business cases and performs initial risk assessments.
• Presents written and oral recommendations to directors and administrators.
• Facilitates Executive Staff initiatives and projects.
• Must comply with all agency, state and federal HIPAA and Fraud, Waste and Abuse policies. Demonstrate knowledge of, and compliance with, the agency Compliance Program and the HIPAA requirements.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a large percentage of the workday done on a computer and telephone. The noise level is usually mild. Ability to occasionally lift paper and office supplies and to perform job duties on a computer and telephone for 6-8 hours per day is necessary. Occasional travel may be required.
• A bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, public policy, or a closely related area.
• Five years of relevant work experience in project management, project planning, program operations, or strategic planning, research and/or policy.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience substituting one year of qualifying experience for each year of the required education.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or experience.
• Technical writing experience.
• Managerial experience in a professional level position.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.