|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||10/13/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/17/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $100,000 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full-time Application Services Manager for the Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive For more information about the benefit allowance [click here].
Requirements include eight years of experience in an information technology field, including three years in a supervisory, team lead, or project manager capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting 12 semester hours in computer science or management information systems course work for each year of the required non-supervisory, leadership or management experience with a maximum substitution of two years.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or comparable discipline
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and project management skills.
• Experience and strong skills with multiple programming languages such as C#, ASP.NET, C++, Java, Python, or PHP and corresponding programming frameworks.
• Experience and strong skills with development tools and platforms, both web and mobile.
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle and project management methodologies, Git repositories, and agile methodologies such as Scrum.
• Experience evaluating and implementing COTS, cloud, and in-house development projects.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Experience in the analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of major computer systems.
• Experience with database design and theory.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.