|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||10/12/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/26/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time Business Process Executive for the Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefit Package, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance click here. The annual salary for this position based on education and experience.
The purpose of this position is to direct and manage the evaluation of existing business processes for the purposes of identifying and executing on improvement initiatives.
• Oversees the analysis and testing of current processes and systems to determine effectiveness and efficiency.
• Manages data collection, root cause analysis of issues or problems, and develops and recommends solutions according to the current and future needs of the business.
• Manages process change implementation and testing and evaluates changes to ensure they result in measurable organizational improvements.
• Develops and delivers training programs and presentations communicating process revisions to the organization.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• This position works in a comfortable office with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required.
• Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of experience, including some prior management experience;
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Extensive experience with the concepts and principles of one or more related fields or departments.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to foster teamwork.
• Management skills.
• Ability to drive strategic direction.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Problem/situational analysis.
• Technical expertise.
• Planning skills.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.