|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||10/11/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/25/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||up to $135,000 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time Sr. Director of Network and Server Operations for the Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive
• Has extensive experience with the concepts and principles of one or more related fields or departments.
• Leads and directs the work of other employees and has responsibility for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination.
• Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function in collaboration with senior management.
• Establishes departmental policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
• Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of experience, including some prior management experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.