|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/8/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/22/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$34,325.12 - $51,017/annually|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.
About the Position:
This position is assigned the responsibility of providing administrative support for the Health Information Department at the Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma.
• Prepares materials and forms and gathers all pertinent information and data for admissions and discharges. Insures the security and confidentiality of patient medical records.
• Assist in pre-certification of admissions and extensions of hospital stays for all patients.
• Maintaining spreadsheets, daily logs, data collection.
• Analysis, auditing of required medical record entries, inappropriate admissions; delays in services; delays in discharges; premature discharges; effectiveness of discharge planning; and over utilization and underutilization of resources.
• Assist in entering progress notes.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (DMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
• 10/08/21 – 10/22/21
• One Full-time position
• Annual Salary $34,325.12 - $51,017
• Pay Band I
• Primary Working Hours are 8 am – 5 pm, Monday - Friday
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Applicants must be 21 years old and able to pass a FBI fingerprint background check.
Great reasons to work for us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for providing administrative support for program areas and support functions, or serve as an assistant to, or provide administrative support to an administrator or an official. This may include supervising an administrative or clerical unit, responsibility for an administration program providing various services to agency customers, and similar duties and responsibilities. It may also include responsibility for supervising an assigned staff of administrative technicians in performing duties involving the processing of applications for various types of permits or licenses, maintaining various records, preparing correspondence or other materials, and similar activities.
The Administrative Assistant job family consists of two levels, which are distinguished, based on the level of complexity of specific job assignments, the extent of responsibility assigned, and the level of expertise required for the completion of assigned projects.
At this level duties and responsibilities will be at all levels of complexity. Employees will coordinate activities both internal and external to the organization or program and may supervise others in performing various administrative duties or other activities.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of five years of technical clerical work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.