|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/6/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, 4903
About the Position:
• This position will develop, plan, and coordinate various activities to measure and assess the delivery of quality treatment services at the facility. This position includes the essential function of maintaining compliance with appropriate regulations and accreditation standards of regulatory bodies such as the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) as outlined in Oklahoma Statutes, Oklahoma Administrative Code, ODMHSAS and facility policy and procedures.
• Open/Close Dates: 10/8/2021 – Until filled
• Annual Salary is $41,500+
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Primary Work Location/Department: Performance Improvement department
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of the curriculum requirements for a bachelor’s degree and one (1) year of professional or highly complex clerical experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Applicant must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Filling of this position is contingent upon approval of the freeze exception request form.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest inpatient behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent of adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.