|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/6/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER II, 2280
About the Position:
• Works under the direction of the Director of Forensic Psychology. Meets with consumers on conditional release in the community at their place of residence; must be willing to travel to consumers’ residence to ensure treatment adherence; consults with consumers and their treatment teams in the community to ensure adherence to the consumers’ conditional release plan. Will maintain a caseload of consumers on conditional release and provide case management services, monitoring their participation in their conditional release plan program through case management appointments, reviewing progress reports, and attending treatment team conferences/interacting with treatment staff/providers. Will maintain case documentation available for review by supervisor(s), treatment teams, and/or department heads, at any time, including but not limited to, consumer records, progress notes, and all of other relevant information to assist consumers and to comply with program requirements. Establish relationships with consumers’ local resources (i.e., community mental health centers, crisis centers, substance use treatment facilities, etc.) and assist in crisis management and/or support services as needed for consumers. Prepares summary reports in a timely manner for relevant stakeholders regarding consumers’ progress/compliance with conditional release plan.
• Open/Close dates: 10/6/21 – Until filled
• Annual Salary is $41,000+
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm
• Number of Vacancies: 2
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Completed 60 college credit hours; or High school diploma and 36 total months of experience working with persons who have a mental illness.
Upon appointment, incumbents designated by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services shall complete certification in one of the following required Departmental sponsored training in case management: Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager – Adult; Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager – Child, Adolescent and Family; or Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager – Dual Certification.
• Applicants must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Filling of this position is contingent upon approval of the freeze exception request form.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest inpatient behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent for adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.