Program Services/James Crabtree, Helena
|Department||Department of Corrections|
|Date Opened||9/15/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/26/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Program Services/James Crabtree Correctional Center
Salary: $3,321.53 monthly
This is an unclassified position; selections will be made without the use of an interview committee per OP-110235 V.A.
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
Unclassified Job Descriptor
Positions in this job are responsible for the coordination, planning, development, management, and delivery of a complex program within a correctional institution.
• Responsible for planning, developing and directing offender programs within a correctional institution or community correctional center.
• Interprets and implements rules, regulations and laws governing the operation of a specialized offender program.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of outcome measures of program evaluation.
• Develops goals, activities, curriculum and procedures for specialized offender programs.
• Plans, develops and conducts training, meetings or presentations to volunteers and staff.
• Develops, implements and interprets policy and procedure related to specialized
• Provides direct delivery of substance treatment services to inmates; ensures continuity of services to inmates in the program.
• Serves as a program liaison with internal and external customers as needed.
• Supervises assigned staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to plan, direct and coordinate activities of others; to interpret, analyze and resolve technical information; to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with departmental employees. Knowledge of program development and monitoring techniques; and, of administration and supervisory techniques.
Education and Experience:
Statutorily Required: N/A
A bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, criminology, counseling, criminal justice administration, or related field and three (3) years of professional level correctional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with cognitive behavior modification programs, or correctional treatment programs, including one year of supervisory experience.
Job Code: 8170 DOC Pay Grade: 10 Statutory Reference: 74 O.S. § 840-5.5 or 5.11 Effective Date: 3-25-19
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|