|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||9/13/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$62,000.00 to $72,765.00|
|Full or Part Time||
Licensed Behavioral Health Prof. - Mobile Crisis
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma
Work for a facility that makes a difference in people’s lives!! Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center (COCMHC) is currently recruiting for a Licensed Behavioral Health Professional to provide short-term crisis response, stabilization, and intervention for youth and children experiencing a mental health or chemical dependency crisis as part of the Mobile Response Team for Cleveland and McClain Counties.
The person selected for this position will utilize tele-medicine, telephone, and in select situations in person visits, to provide assessment, short-term counseling, crisis management, and collaborative crisis planning for solution-focused outcomes and referrals for follow-up services and treatment. Candidates should have knowledge of community resources and have the ability to develop and maintain strong community coalitions and experience managing mental health crisis situations across the lifespan.
- Full-time position
- Salary Range: $62,000.00 to $72,765.00 (salary based on experience, tenure, and certifications)
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Master's degree in psychology, social work, counseling or closely related field; and must be a practitioner with a license to practice in the state issued by one of the following licensure boards: Psychology; Social Work (clinical specialty only); Professional Counselor; Marriage and Family Therapist; Behavioral Practitioner; or Alcohol and Drug Counselor. (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LBP, LADC, LADC/MH)
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing:
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.