CAPIP Undergraduate Internship
|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||9/13/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/12/2021 10:08:00 AM|
|Salary||The hourly rate for this position is up to $15.00 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
All students interested in internships must have received prior notification of eligible intern status in order to apply for internship vacancies. If you have not received prior eligibility approval as an Executive Fellow Intern, please complete the initial CAPIP application here before applying for this vacancy.
• A junior or senior pursuing a degree in Learning, Training, Adult Education, Multimedia Training Materials, Graphic Design or E-Learning
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Experience in project planning and/or managing
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking an Training Department Intern for the Human Capital Management Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. The hourly rate for this position is up to $15.00 based on education and experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform work that assists the training department in a wide range of learning and development projects that reach all State Employees.
• Assists with developing and updating learning and development project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, and schedules
• Organize and maintain electronic folders containing training materials and resources for various groups
• Maintain spreadsheets for project tracking purposes
• Manage a variety of projects using a tracking, timeline, and milestone method
• Will help plan and manage projects and monitor deadlines and standards
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Ability to occasionally lift paper and office supplies. Occasional travel may be required.