CAPIP Undergratuate Internship
|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||9/13/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/17/2021 12:03:00 PM|
|Salary||The hourly rate for this position is up to $15.00 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
All students interested in internships must have received prior notification of eligible intern status in order to apply for internship vacancies. If you have not received prior eligibility approval as an Executive Fellow Intern, please complete the initial CAPIP application here before applying for this vacancy.
•A college sophomore or higher pursuing a degree in public affairs, journalism or political science.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Proficiency in social media, copy-editing, AP Style, Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking an Public Affairs for the Legislative and Public Affairs Department. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. The hourly rate for this position is up to $15.00 based on education and experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform work that contributes to increasing the reach and visibility of OMES through the use of social media, graphic design, videography and marketing.
• Assisting with the growth of the agency’s social media platforms
• Designing and creating dynamic content that increases the agency’s visibility and following
• Assisting with content editing and remediation
• Developing and pitching new ideas and campaigns for the agency
• Publishing content on various platforms
• Tracking relevant analytics to build custom reports
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Ability to occasionally lift paper and office supplies. Occasional travel may be required.