|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||7/2/2021 2:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/26/2021 1:30:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
LICENSED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, 2465
LICENSURE CANDIDATE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, 4458
About the Position:
• Under general direction provides professional behavioral health services, including assessments and psychotherapy, to support recovery and wellness within a designated caseload or population. Collaborates with an interdisciplinary team to address the physical and behavioral health needs of individuals in services.
• Open/Close dates: 7/1/2021 – Until filled
• Annual Salary is $61,000 - $71,663 (Licensed Behavioral Health Professional)
$56,000 - $62,843 (Licensure Candidate Behavioral Health Professional)
(Salary range is based on experience, tenure and certification)
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm
• FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• (LBHP) – Completion of curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling or closely related field; and Must be a practitioner with a license to practice in the state issued by one of the following licensure boards: Psychology, Social Work (clinical specialty only); Professional Counselor; Marriage and Family Therapist; Behavioral Practitioner; or Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
• (LCBHP) – Completion of curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or closely related field; and Must be actively and regularly receiving board approved supervision, and extended supervision by a fully licensed clinician if board’s supervision requirement is met but the individual is not yet licensed, to become licensed by one of the following licensure boards: Psychology, Social Work (clinical specialty only); Professional Counselor; Marriage and Family Therapist; Behavioral Practitioner; or Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
• Applicants must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Preference will be given to applicants with a master’s degree in social work and licensed or license eligible as an LCSW or LMSW.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest inpatient behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent for adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.