|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||7/2/2021 12:45:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
SR. PSYCHIATRIST (BC), 2711
PSYCHIATRIST (BE), 2710
About the Position:
• Provide direct psychiatric services for clients. Assist in planning, organizing, coordinating and directing professional service activities and programs assigned.
• Open/Close dates: 7/1/2021-until filled
• Annual Salary is: (Sr. Psychiatrist BC) $195,500 +; (Psychiatrist BE) $184,000 +
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm
• FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• (BC) – Must be licensed to practice Medicine or osteopathy by the State of Oklahoma and be Board Certified. (BE) – Must be licensed to practice Medicine or osteopathy by the State of Oklahoma and be Board Eligible or Certified.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Applicants must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest inpatient behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent for adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.