|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/14/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$27,500.00 plus benefits!|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma Crisis Recovery Unit is seeking some Consumer Recovery Specialists to join their team! This position works as a part of the treatment team by developing and maintaining a supportive relationship with consumers in order to address strengths, goals and barriers to recovery. This includes performing duties such as providing direct care to consumers of behavioral health treatment in an inpatient, outpatient or residential care setting, monitoring recovery progress toward treatment goals, de-escalation activities, participation in recovery, wellness and social skills groups, and developing and managing other group activities.
• Posting Open/Closing Dates - 04/14/2021-04/30/2021
• Full-time position
• Annual Salary is $27,500.00 plus benefits!
• Currently recruiting for evening shift
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Number of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Associates Degree OR an equivalent combination of education and experience substituting two years of relevant experience for the required education.
• Upon a condition offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 65 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.