|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/13/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$26,728.00 plus benefits!|
|Full or Part Time||
Click link to apply:
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma.
Ready to join an outstanding team? Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center is looking for a Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist to join their Specialty Courts team in the Adult Outpatient division. The job duties include conducting outreach to consumers in the Specialty Courts program, rehab for substances or other issues, individual, group and RSS services. Much of the work with consumers is in community-based. Incumbent will develop relationships with those involved in the court system as well as conduct networking with community resources.
• Posting Open/Closing Dates - 04/13/2021-04/30/2021
• Full-time position
• Annual Salary is $26,728.00 plus benefits!
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Number of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Demonstrated participation in advocacy and/or personal knowledge in recovery.
• Current Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.