|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/13/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$29,500.00 plus on call shift differential and benefits!|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma.
Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health, Norman, OK is currently recruiting for a Case Manager to work as part of the Mobile Response Team for Cleveland and McClain Counties. The employee will respond to calls, via tele-medicine, telephone, and in person when indicated, with persons up to age 21 as part of a team with a Licensed Mental Health Therapist. This position will provide case management, referral support and consultation/advocacy with existing supports and services for youth and children experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis. This position requires availability for after hours for on-call and crisis response.
Employee will receive on-call rate and generous shift differentials for after-hours work.
- Posting Open/Closing Dates - 04/13/2021-04/30/2021
- Full-time position
- Annual Salary is $29,500.00 plus on call shift differential and benefits!
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelors degree in behavioral health field or closely related behavioral health field.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.