Quartz Mountain in Lone Wolf, OK.
|Department||Tourism and Recreation Department|
|Date Opened||4/12/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/26/2021 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$23,920, plus benefits.|
|Full or Part Time||
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job title and location that you are applying for with Tourism.
Resumes will be accepted until April 26, 2021 at 5PM.
DESK CLERK I
The Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department’s (OTRD) mission is to advance the exceptional quality of life in Oklahoma by preserving, maintaining, and promoting our natural assets and cultural amenities.
OTRD is seeking a full-time unclassified Desk Clerk I to provide guest services at Quartz Mountain in Lone Wolf, OK. OTRD offers a comprehensive benefits package, including a benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. The annual salary for this position is $23,920.
Under general direction, greets arriving guests, checks guests in an out of accommodations, assigns rooms, takes reservations and provides information about facilities.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
• Answers telephones, takes messages and provides information about lodge facilities.
• Checks guests into accommodations, assigns rooms and establishes guest accounts.
• Posts charges to guest accounts, including necessary corrections and transfers.
• Collects for charges, processes credit card vouchers and closes guest accounts.
• Reconciles and balances shift accounts.
• Receives walk-in and phone-in reservation requests.
• Prepares various reports under general direction.
• Prepares correspondence, monthly reports and other documents under general direction using various office equipment and software programs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Knowledge of basic arithmetic and basic accounting procedures. Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Suite, including Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of front desk procedures and lodge facilities. Must possess excellent customer service skills, be able to satisfactorily deal with the public (both in person and over the phone) and resolve minor complaints.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate. OR One (1) year of experience at a hotel front desk, or a customer service related position.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.