|Date Opened||4/12/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/26/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$2,689.21 per month|
|Full or Part Time||
On board state employees with the Oklahoma Military Department:
Contact Stephanie Stover via Stephanie.L.Stover.email@example.com or Fax: 405-606-7262.
All other applicants follow online process below.
Located at Thunderbird Challenge Program in Pryor, OK.
To maintain the daily operations and accountability of all property, equipment and supplies used to support the Thunderbird Challenge Program to include procurement, receipt, storage, control, issuance, and inventory.
• Accountability of program equipment, supplies and clothing
• Receive, inventory, and properly store all equipment, supplies, and clothing received on a daily basis from outside vendors
• Properly tag all equipment received
• Produce purchase requests and forward to the Budget Officer for Directors approval
• Verify delivery receipts and invoices in Inventory Software.
• Communicate with vendors concerning purchases, deliveries, and acceptability of all shipments
• Signing out of all equipment and supplies through the ASAP Inventory system
• Maintain supply records; turn in of equipment deemed excess or unserviceable to State Warehouse to be accompanied with proper documentation
• Overall cleanliness of warehouse and personal work space
• Assist supervisor
• Supervise Cadre and Cadets while conducting warehouse tasks
• Operate warehouse equipment and other duties assigned.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Military background preferred, but not necessary. Knowledge in Word, Excel, and Access; Experience with property and supply accountability as well as inventory, research, producing purchase requests, and supply storage; Knowledge in ASAP Inventory Software a plus; and to follow oral and written instructions.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or GED
Licenses/Certificates required: Valid Oklahoma driver’s license
This is a full-time unclassified state position with full state retirement and insurance benefits, including health, dental, life, and disability insurance for the employee. The employee receives a benefit allowance to assist with insurance cost. Annual leave of 10 hours per month and sick leave of 10 hours per month begin accruing immediately.
• Applicant must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 40 pounds
• Applicant must be able to climb ladders.
• Must be able to work a 40 hour work week and any overtime to include weekends
• Must be able to work in extreme cold and heat
Conditions of Employment:
• Employment is in the unclassified service as an employee at will
• Contingent on a favorable NCIC/OSBI background check
• Contingent on passing pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
• T1/CNACI security clearance due to working with youth (Eligibility for national security positions shall be granted only to persons who are U.S. citizens.)
• A valid Oklahoma driver’s license
• FLSA Non-Exempt status
• Tobacco and Vape free facility
Notes: Located at Thunderbird Challenge Program in Pryor, OK.
Employment eligibility verified through E-Verify (Homeland Security). Travel may be required at the expense of the employee to be reimbursed within 45 days of travel.
THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
State of Oklahoma properties are smoke-free and vape-free therefore, the use of any and all tobacco products including, but not limited to, cigarettes, pipes, smokeless tobacco, other tobacco products, electronic cigarettes/vaping devices or any other product packaged for smoking or the simulation of smoking (regardless of nicotine content) is prohibited on all State properties.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.