|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||4/12/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/26/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $96,000.00 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time API Developer for the Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems from an accredited college or university; a vocational or technical education course resulting in certification in computer applications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree; eight or more years of computer applications experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
• Work experience in developing and extending Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) through development in Java, CRX, JCR, Sling and OSGI technologies
• Component and template development, multi-site manager (MSM), workflows, replication agents, event handling in AEM
• Experience in developing custom OSGi bundles/packages
• Web services such as SOAP and RESTful API development
• Content migration like migrating XML/DITA, html, digital assets content from difference sources
• Understanding of AEM Architecture, application development and deployment cycles, CI/CD pipelines.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.