|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||4/12/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/27/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $65,000 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time Quality Testing Specialist for the Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive
Requirements include 60 semester hours toward a degree; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience in Information Technology for each year of the required education.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
• Proven experience in software development quality assurance, QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience with Agile project management methodology
• Demonstrated experience utilizing test automation in functional, acceptance, load, regression, and integration testing
• Experience with automated testing tools is preferred
• Experience with load testing is preferred
• Experience testing APIs with tools like Postman; experience using variables and chaining API requests with tools like Postman; experience integrating API tests in a CI/CD pipeline
• Experience with tools, such as Postman or SoapUI, used to interact with SOAP and REST APIs
• Ability to write basic SQL queries to verify test outcomes
• Accessibility compliance testing
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|