|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/9/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$40,482.00 - $45,250.00 plus benefits|
|Full or Part Time||
Currently a Licensed Therapist or a Therapist under supervision? We would like to have you join our team! This position is at Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center, Norman, OK and is responsible for providing comprehensive mental health services to adults. These services include assessment, individual counseling, group counseling, individual rehab, group rehab, referral, advocacy, and linkage in the community, and crisis intervention when needed. Must have a license in a mental health field or have approved supervision for licensure and will be responsible for a case load.
Currently under supervision? We can take care of your supervision hours!
• Full-time position
• Annual Salary is $40,482.00 - $45,250.00 plus benefits!
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Licensed Therapist: Master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related behavioral science field and must possess a license as a LPC, LCSW, LADC-MH, LMFT.
• Therapist (Under Supervision): Completion of curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related behavioral health field and must be license-eligible or under supervision for licensure as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LADC, or similar license in the behavioral health field.
Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing:
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.