|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/8/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/22/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$45,250 (Senior Triage Specialist); $40,482 (Triage Specialist II)|
|Full or Part Time||
SENIOR TRIAGE SPECIALIST, 1403
(UF) TRIAGE SPECIALIST II, 4856
The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest inpatient behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent or adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
About the Position:
Under general direction provides professional telephone and on-site emergency/crisis intervention and therapy services. Participates with an interdisciplinary team in treatment and discharge planning.
• Annual Salary is $45,250 (Senior Triage Specialist); $40,482 (Triage Specialist II)
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• (Senior Triage Specialist) – Completion of curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in social work. Must possess a license as an LCSW.
• (Triage Specialist II) – Completion of curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in social work and must be license eligible or under supervision for licensure as an LCSW.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing:
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.