|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||4/8/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/22/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time Mobile Device Manger – Security Provisioning Specialist for the Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field or documented equivalent experience.
• A minimum of three (3) years of information technology/security related experience or an equivalent combination of both
• Extensive knowledge or prior experience with Microsoft SCCM, Endpoint Manager, InTune, AutoPilot, and Jamf
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft SCCM, Endpoint Manager, and InTune
• Understanding of Active Directory; including replication, GPO, and DNS
• Able to work effectively under deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Maintain, update, and troubleshoot workstation images and task sequences within SCCM
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Security experience is desirable or any security certification.
• Two to three years of experience in utilizing endpoint management tools and systems in an enterprise environment
• Additional experience with endpoint management tools such as JAMF is a plus
• Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.