|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/7/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$43,250.00 plus benefits!|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma.
Ready to join an outstanding team? Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center is looking for a Case Management Supervisor to join the Adult Outpatient division. This position helps ensure the coordination, function, and communication of the division and provides leadership to the Case Managers and Recovery Support Specialists. We have integrated treatment teams, and this role will be a vital part of our leadership team.
- Posting Open/Closing Dates - 04/07/2021-04/30/2021
- Full-time position
- Annual Salary is $43,250.00 plus benefits!
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of curriculum requirements for a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or other behavioral science and three (3) years of professional experience in direct patient care of psychiatric and/or substance abuse clients with one (1) year of experience running a program (i.e. Supervising, managing the operations and budget) or professional behavioral health case management.
Preference will be given to those with a master's degree in psychology, social work, guidance counseling, or a closely related field and those that are licensed or under supervision for licensure as a LPC, LMFT, LADC, or similar.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.