|Date Opened||4/6/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/20/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Indicate which particular position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Incoming Returns Lead - Central Processing Division
Annual Salary: $38,599.16
The Incoming Returns Lead is the specialist level of this job family where employees are assigned responsibility for managing the workflow of the Incoming Returns section. Employees assigned to this level may also serve as a lead worker and provide functional supervision to Level I and Level II employees, and assisting management in the development of policies and procedures.
The functions performed by employees in this job family will vary by level, but may include the following:
• Manages, delegates and directs workflow by assigning tasks out to team-members;
o Ensures assigned work is completed in a timely manner;
• Monitors the performance of team members and provides consistent updates to supervisor;
o Informs supervisor of issues or concerns regarding workflow or personnel;
• Ensures work schedules are followed;
• Serves as a back-up for employees who are out on leave or unavailable to perform assigned tasks;
• Provides input on how to improve section procedures, policies and efficiencies;
• Assures all safety protocols are followed and informs the supervisor of any concerns;
• Provides support and guidance to team members in the section and the division;
• Assists other sections in the division when needed;
• Assists in training new and lower-level staff, including temps.
COMPLEXITY OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of
o Public and business administration;
o Analytical principles;
o Modern office methods and procedures, including computer technology related to accounting systems.
• Ability is required to
o Work independently with limited instruction/supervision;
o Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others;
o Communicate effectively;
o Create and meet simultaneous timelines for multiple projects;
o Maintain and account for state-owned inventory.
• Skills in
o Strong computer skills;
o Exceptional attention to detail
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of:
• A bachelor’s degree in any field;
• PLUS two (2) years of clerical or office experience;
• OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference may be given to candidates who:
• Have a working knowledge of tax forms as well as experience in processing environments.
This position is not eligible for Telework.
Employment with the Oklahoma Tax Commission offers benefits, which include medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, medical and health care reimbursement programs, retirement plan, deferred compensation plan, paid holidays, and longevity payments. Employees are provided a benefit allowance to spend toward their benefits. Employees earn three weeks annual and three weeks paid sick leave in the first year of employment.
The Oklahoma Tax Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.