|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/5/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Annual salary is $29,500.00 - $33,500.00 plus benefits!|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma..
Come join a highly skilled multi-discipline team of professionals providing care to high risk individuals in a state of the art facility located in the heart of the metro area. In OCCIC’s new appealing location, this up to date facility is a 16 bed crisis unit with an attached 15 chair Urgent Care Center (URC) which acts as the assessment hub for many crisis beds across the state. The URC provides up to 24 hours of crisis intervention and related services for individuals needing behavioral health services.
Oklahoma County Crisis Intervention Center (OCCIC) is looking for a Behavioral Health Case Manager. This position provides professional telephone and on-site emergency/crisis screening and intervention, participates with an interdisciplinary team in treatment and discharge planning.
- Full-time position
- Annual Salary is $29,500.00 - $33,500.00 plus benefits!
- Currently recruiting for day shift
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Case Manger I: Bachelors degree in behavioral health.
- Case Manger II: Masters degree in behavioral health PLUS one year of professional case management experience OR a bachelors degree and two years of professional case management experience.
Upon a condition offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 65 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.