|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/5/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Annual salary is $40,682.00 - $45,250.00 plus benefits!|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma.
Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center (COCMHC), Norman, OK is currently recruiting for a Licensed Therapist to work in the Child and Family Services Department. This position will provide individual and family therapy to children, adolescents, young adults, and their families. They will join a talented multi-disciplinary treatment team providing promising and evidenced based services. The employee selected will be supported by training provided internally and by the ODMHSAS Human Resource Development staff. During COVID, services are being provided primarily remotely via Zoom or while physically distanced. Applicants interested in providing services that are trauma informed, strength based, and family focused are encourage to apply!
Currently under supervision? We can take care of your supervision hours!
- Full-time position
- Annual Salary is $40,682.00 - $45,250.00 plus benefits!
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Licensed Therapist: Master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related behavioral science field and must possess a license as a LPC, LCSW, LADC-MH, LMFT.
- Therapist (Under Supervision): Completion of curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related behavioral health field and must be license-eligible or under supervision for licensure as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LADC, or similar license in the behavioral health field.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing:
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.