|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/2/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Salary: $31,500.00 - $38,500.00 plus benefits & shift differentials for holidays/ weekends.|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma County Crisis Intervention Center and the Oklahoma Crisis Recovery Unit are currently looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to join their teams! Positions are assigned responsibilities for performing technical direct and indirect nursing care in a clinic, hospital, institution, or home setting for individuals under the supervision or direction of a registered nurse, licensed physician, or dentist. This includes taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, and various other technical nursing tasks in providing health care to patients and others.
• Full-time position
• Annual Salary is $31,500.00 - $38,500.00 (plus shift differentials for holidays and weekends and benefits)
• Currently recruiting for all shifts
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• LPN III: Possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a licensed practical nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing and three years of practical nursing experience.
• LPN II: Possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a licensed practical nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing and one year of practical nursing experience.
• LPN I: Possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a licensed practical nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• Upon a condition offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 65 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.