|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/2/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Annual salary is $45,250.00 plus benefits!|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma.
About the Position:
Licensed and wanting to make a difference? Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center is looking for a Licensed Therapist to join the Evaluation and Referral team!
This position provides comprehensive evaluations and referrals for incoming consumers. This position Provides face-to-face evaluations and assessments for people seeking services, schedules psychiatric assessments with a doctor, develops treatment plans and monitors the well-being of consumers. Assists with phone coverage, set appointments for people requesting services, provides crisis intervention, assessment and referrals as indicated.
- Full-time Position
- Annual salary is $45,250.00 plus benefits!
- Primary working hours are 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- FSLA Status - Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related behavioral science field and must possess a license as a LPC, LCSW, LADC-MH, LMFT or similar license in the behavioral health field.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.