|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||2/26/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/31/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,000.00 plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and weekends|
|Full or Part Time||
Please send resume referencing job posting 2021-38 CRC to:
Licensed Practical Nurse III
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
• Responsible for performing technical direct and indirect nursing such as taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, and medication administration.
• Perform other technical nursing tasks in providing health care to patients and others.
• Directs the activities of the direct care staff on the unit.
• Unrestricted Oklahoma LPN licensure.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) 11:00pm - 7:00ams.
Salary $44,000.00+ plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and weekends.
Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
Flexible Spending Account
11 Paid Holidays
15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
Employee Assistance Program
Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.