|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||2/17/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/10/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services is seeking a full time SQL Server Database Administrator for the Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive
Requirements include six years of experience in an information technology or data management field; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting 12 semester hours in computer science or management information systems course work for each year of the required experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Experience in building and maintaining multi-node High Availability SQL Clusters
• Experience in Azure including but not limited to building and maintaining Azure SQL databases, Azure Managed Instances, Azure replication and etc.
• Experience in Azure equivalent cloud technology, like Google Cloud and etc.
• Experience in Power BI Report Server configuration and maintenance.
• Experience in Postgres, MySQL and SharePoint Database maintenance.
• Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a centralized technology environment.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.