|Date Opened||1/21/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/28/2021 07:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Indicate which particular position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Manager
(Digital Communications Division)
Salary: $70,000 annual
The Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Manager will help to build, scale, and execute employee communications and engagement programs for functional teams and leaders within the agency. Through a variety of channels, both offline and online, the ideal candidate will develop tailored employee communications plans that drive engagement, shape culture, and build communities through compelling content and engaging stories.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities and skills.
• Build and implement innovative communication and change management strategies and plans.
• Work very closely with agency and HR leaders; act in an advisory capacity to assess needs for communications and change management and recommend solutions.
• Produce tactics including messages, videos, team meeting tools, etc.; draft and create content in a way that resonates at all levels of the agency.
• Monitors communication plan milestone completion; identifies process and operational roadblocks; owns and consults solution development with stakeholders, and escalates critical decisions to reach alignment.
• Own major end-to-end processes and events on a project, take initiative, and use problem solving skills.
• Establish partnerships and consult with key business stakeholders and team members.
• Foster teamwork, collaboration, and learning within the team contributing to a positive work environment.
• Develop strong cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, human resources, related field or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience in employee communications or executive communications.
• Project management and communication skills.
• Writing and editing skills.
• Experience creating employee engagement activities, experiences and events.
• Resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever changing environment.
• Communications or Executive Communications: 3 years (Required)
• Writing and editing skills: 3 years (Required)
• Creating employee engagement activities, events: 1 year (Required)
• Project Management and communication skills: 3 years (Required)
Employment with the OTC offers benefits which include medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, medical and health care reimbursement programs, retirement plan, deferred compensation plan, paid holidays, and longevity payments.
Employees are provided a benefit allowance to spend toward their benefits. Employees earn three weeks annual and three weeks paid sick leave in the first year of employment.
The Oklahoma Tax Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.