A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time Technical Account Manager . This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [click here]. The annual salary for this position is based on education and experience.
Positions are assigned responsibilities involving the coordination or analysis of a variety of technical services related to providing information services and support for management information systems within a state agency or institution.
• Serve as the contact point for customer complaints and issues to elevate cases
• Work with agency IT Strategist and Account Executive to coordinate communication with agencies that are using ISD services
• Attend ISD operational meetings to advocate for the customer and end users
• Consult with information technology service owners regarding their outstanding tickets and requests and information technology needs of partners
• Serve as point-of-contact for partners having issues that require information technology services and break/fix incidents
• Coordinate the communication of completed and in-progress cases to the agency IT Strategist, partners, and senior management
• Consult with senior management and users regarding their concerns
• Work with customers to identify product and location criticality levels
• Train staff and partners in the process and procedures of proposal requests, service requests, and incident and problem handling
• Recommend improvements to Information Services Division (ISD) operating processes and procedures
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Requirements include 60 semester hours toward a degree; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience in a related field for each year of the required education.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.