|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||1/15/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/1/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Please send resume with cover letter referencing job title & 2021-32 CRC to:
Licensed Mental Health Professional/ Admissions Coordinator
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Days - $48,250+ annually
• Responsible for supervision of the admissions team.
• Works in the admission department and completes the LMHP assessments.
• Assists in managing phone calls and referrals from both clients and other facilitates in the community.
• Maintains a safe, trauma-informed environment for clients, families and staff.
Completion of the curriculum requirements of a master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related behavioral science field and three (3) years of professional experience including one (1) year of supervisory experience; Incumbent must possess a license as a LPC, LCSW, LADC, LMFT or similar license in the behavioral health field.
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.