A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time HCM Enterprise Applications Supervisor . This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [click here]. The annual salary for this position is up to $95,000.00, based on education and experience.
This position is assigned responsibilities involving the management and direction of the Human Capital Management Enterprise Applications Team within the Information Services - Application Services Division. This position oversees the implementation of new applications/functionality as well as the operational support of the existing applications. The team consists of both development and support analysts and works closely with the business teams to ensure the final product is in accordance with state standards. The position will also assist in the direction of the enterprise applications, with responsibilities related to the direction of multiple activities and operations as well as the supervision of the HCM Enterprise Applications Team in the completion of their assigned responsibilities. This includes determining the information services requirements of the State, establishing priorities, evaluating and projecting hardware and software needs, and developing budget work programs to provide the staffing and equipment necessary to implement required information services.
• Plan, organize and direct all operations and activities of the management information services program as the administrative head of a major information services program or function.
• Monitor progress of operational activities of a service program area.
• Develop, evaluate and manage staff.
• Serve as a liaison between stakeholders, business and technical aspects of a service program area.
• Assign duties, responsibilities and spans of authority to personnel.
• Facilitate communication upward and across the organization.
• Promotes collaboration and communication amongst the enterprise applications support team to ensure customer needs are met.
• Oversees the workflow of the unit to ensure optimal efficiency and maintain high standards of service.
• Manages and assists team members in the resolution of highly complex and escalated issues and other areas with support of the enterprise application.
• Meet all information technology requirements of the State through the development of appropriate operating and applications systems.
• Manages the activities required to perform advanced business and systems analysis, documentation of functional requirements and system configurations.
• Recommend priorities for systems development and information technology projects in accordance with agency or departmental requirements.
• Develop plans for future utilization of information technology services in the overall state program, and make recommendations concerning the selection and purchase of equipment, vendor products or services.
• Evaluate systems and anticipate needs for upgrading hardware or software used by the state, and direct staff activities in reviewing and maintaining the systems, programs and the development or enhancement of various applications programs.
• Participate in vendor contract negotiations for new computer equipment and software purchases.
• Serve on boards, commissions and interagency design and development teams.
• Preference given to applicants with experience in HCM or similar enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Requirements include five (5) years of experience on an enterprise resource planning (ERP) application, five (5) years of which must be in a supervisory, team lead, or project manager capacity; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting 12 semester hours in computer science or management information systems course work for each year of the required experience excluding the required supervisory, lead, and/or project management experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.