The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time Physical Threat & Security Analyst for Oklahoma CyberCommand. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [click here]. The annual salary for this position is up to $75,000.00, based on education and experience.
This position is a key, client-focused role responsible supporting our Oklahoma CyberCommand program. Oklahoma CyberCommand Physical Threat & Security Analysts should be passionate about customer service, security, intelligence, and threat assessment as well as eager to make a difference in the physical and cybersecurity industry. This position will be charged to identify emerging threats & security issues, make recommendations for mitigation strategies, review requests for exceptions from security standards and make appropriate recommendations, work directly with State of Oklahoma staff members to educate and enforce security standards and support law enforcement and State/Federal security endeavors.
Oklahoma CyberCommand unifies the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthens Oklahoma’s cyberspace capabilities and integrates and bolsters Oklahoma’s cyber expertise. Oklahoma CyberCommand Physical Security and Threat Analysts are assigned responsibilities for intelligence collection/analysis to make risk assessments in support of force protection, physical and facility security, and to support incident response and investigation.
• Collect all sources of intelligence and counterintelligence data to determine emerging threats and to evaluate current levels of force protection and physical security requirements.
• Provide OMES Leadership with recommended courses of action to improve State policy with respect to physical security of OMES facilities.
• Implementation of mitigating solutions for identified threats to improve current levels of force protection and physical security.
• Monitor and evaluate existing physical security plans, intrusion detection/prevention systems to identify, deter and prevent intrusions
• Proactively identify and address security issues that threaten State assets.
• Coordinate requests from agency-personnel related to security issues, awareness training, and to answer questions.
• Support incident response and investigation of physical security incidents, reporting to the State of Oklahoma’s compliance with policies, procedures and industry best practices.
• Conduct quarterly physical security audits and report compliance with existing policies and procedures for annual reporting to agency administration, upper-level management, and for wider distribution as necessary.
• Collect, analyze, synthesize and share intelligence briefs.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required. Due to the nature of security, threat response, and investigative work, this position will be expected to be responsive outside normal office hours and will require some nights/weekends.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.